Sunday, June 10, 2007

frustration

I'm really torn. Never in my life I've felt so unfocused and undecided. On one hand this is good because it means that I have a few options to choose among but on the other hand it's quite frustrating not knowing where I'll be next month and what I'll be doing...
I'm trying to decide keeping into account my plan of applying for the class starting in fall 2008 but sometimes I think that my choice now would be easier if I decided to delay the MBA of one year. But I really don't want to put it off...
By the way, since my last post, there's no progress at all on my applications...

2 comments:

Deepthroat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deepthroat said...

Thanks a lot dude.....All the best to u too.....Lets make it to the class of 2010....Keep in touch....